Posts Tagged ‘diffuse arthropathy’
Joint pain can indicate a comparatively benign condition, such as mild sprain. Joint pain can be the result of a moderate condition, disorder or disease, such as bursitis, ankylosing spondylitis, a moderate ligament sprain, or a dislocation. Joint pain can also accompany serious conditions that can even be life-threatening.
Joint Pain Causes
Joint pain can be caused by injury or sickness touching any of the ligaments, bursae, or tendons nearby the joint. Injury or illness can also influence the ligaments, cartilage, and bones within the joint, most important to a painful joint
Joint Pain Symptoms
Pain is the chief symptom of most musculoskeletal disorders. The pain may be mild or severe, local or common (diffuse).
Although pain may be acute and brief, as is the case with most injuries, pain may be constant with chronic illnesses, such as rheumatoid arthritis
Most Important Tips for Joint Pain: -
• Apply Eucalyptus oil where there is pain. Steam the affected area or dip a towel in boiling water, twist the water out from the towel and apply it to the affected area.
• Have one tea spoon of cod liver oil every day-Stick to the one tsp measure. Avoid use of too much pain killers especially those containing narcotic and sleeping tablets.
• You can have a look at your diet as there are some products that will exacerbate the pain. Sometimes dairy products, citrus, alcohol, some meat, beef, pork, lamb, and vegetable oils have inflammatory effects and if your condition is inflammatory then this is a joint pain remedy that you should consider. You can find a good arthritis diet out there for you.
• Have lots of fruits containing Vitamin C like Guava, Oranges, and Gooseberries. Try avoiding milk and potatoes.
• Usually Joint pain is felt more in the morning. Apply some ointment on the affected area before going to bed everyday.
• Simple exercises in Yoga, Cycling, Swimming, Walking etc. can control the pain. Keep the exercises simple and do not overexert. Doing exercises standing in chest level water also improves the pain.
• Proper posture should be maintained while sitting, walking and lying down.
• If overweight, control weight by reducing food and doing exercises.
• Prepare a mixture by mixing equal quantity of carrot juice and lemon juice. Consume one tablespoon of this mixture daily is one of the best remedy for joint pain. Carrot juice strengthens our ligaments to a great extent.
• Drinking papaya seed tea has a positive effect in relieving join pain. Drink this tea at least 4-5 times every day for at least two weeks before you can see some results.
• Drinking of plenty of water is effective in bringing down joint pain. Water is excellent for the purpose of flushing out the toxins from the body and providing joint pain relief.
• When warm milk is inspired by adding one table spoonful of turmeric, it is an excellent remedy for joint pain relief.
• Grind four peeled pieces of garlic, along with two grams of Sprague. Dip this mixture in 30 grams mustard oil and heat, on low flame, for 1-2 minutes. Massage the aching joints with this oil, after cooling it down, to get release from pain and swelling.