Posts Tagged ‘ankylosing spondylitis and juicing’
Joint pain can indicate a comparatively benign condition, such as mild sprain. Joint pain can be the result of a moderate condition, disorder or disease, such as bursitis, ankylosing spondylitis, a moderate ligament sprain, or a dislocation. Joint pain can also accompany serious conditions that can even be life-threatening.
Joint Pain Causes
Joint pain can be caused by injury or sickness touching any of the ligaments, bursae, or tendons nearby the joint. Injury or illness can also influence the ligaments, cartilage, and bones within the joint, most important to a painful joint
Joint Pain Symptoms
Pain is the chief symptom of most musculoskeletal disorders. The pain may be mild or severe, local or common (diffuse).
Although pain may be acute and brief, as is the case with most injuries, pain may be constant with chronic illnesses, such as rheumatoid arthritis
Most Important Tips for Joint Pain: -
• Apply Eucalyptus oil where there is pain. Steam the affected area or dip a towel in boiling water, twist the water out from the towel and apply it to the affected area.
• Have one tea spoon of cod liver oil every day-Stick to the one tsp measure. Avoid use of too much pain killers especially those containing narcotic and sleeping tablets.
• You can have a look at your diet as there are some products that will exacerbate the pain. Sometimes dairy products, citrus, alcohol, some meat, beef, pork, lamb, and vegetable oils have inflammatory effects and if your condition is inflammatory then this is a joint pain remedy that you should consider. You can find a good arthritis diet out there for you.
• Have lots of fruits containing Vitamin C like Guava, Oranges, and Gooseberries. Try avoiding milk and potatoes.
• Usually Joint pain is felt more in the morning. Apply some ointment on the affected area before going to bed everyday.
• Simple exercises in Yoga, Cycling, Swimming, Walking etc. can control the pain. Keep the exercises simple and do not overexert. Doing exercises standing in chest level water also improves the pain.
• Proper posture should be maintained while sitting, walking and lying down.
• If overweight, control weight by reducing food and doing exercises.
• Prepare a mixture by mixing equal quantity of carrot juice and lemon juice. Consume one tablespoon of this mixture daily is one of the best remedy for joint pain. Carrot juice strengthens our ligaments to a great extent.
• Drinking papaya seed tea has a positive effect in relieving join pain. Drink this tea at least 4-5 times every day for at least two weeks before you can see some results.
• Drinking of plenty of water is effective in bringing down joint pain. Water is excellent for the purpose of flushing out the toxins from the body and providing joint pain relief.
• When warm milk is inspired by adding one table spoonful of turmeric, it is an excellent remedy for joint pain relief.
• Grind four peeled pieces of garlic, along with two grams of Sprague. Dip this mixture in 30 grams mustard oil and heat, on low flame, for 1-2 minutes. Massage the aching joints with this oil, after cooling it down, to get release from pain and swelling.
Incoming search terms:
- diffuse arthropathy
- diffuse facet arthropathy
- cod liver oil and orange juice for bursitis
- ankylosing spondylitis and facet arthropathy
- mild ankloysis
- guava for arthritis
- how much vitamin A is in a spoonful of Boots cod liver oil?
- joint pain after carrots
- juicing for ligaments
- juicing recipes for ligaments
Rheumatism is not a single disease. It pertains to a whole range of conditions, all of which cause pain. These conditions affect the joints, the muscles and the ligaments. Rheumatism is more common among the middle aged and elderly people. The exact cause of most forms of rheumatism is not known. Exposure to wet and cold may aggravate the pain. There are many types of rheumatism, and some of the most common ones are:
1. Rheumatoid arthritis
4. Ankylosing spondylitis
5. Tennis elbow
6. Frozen shoulder
7. Cervical spondylitis
Read more on Rheumatism and Home Remedies for Rheumatism. Also visit on Singapore Travel InformationCauses of Rheumatism
1. Poisoning of blood with acid wastes
2. Physically stressful work
3. Damp weather conditioner
4. Acid-alkaline imbalance (Acidosis)
Home Remedy for Rheumatism
1. An effective way to treat rheumatism would be to have one or two tsp of raw potato juice before meals.
2. Mix 1 tablespoon of cod liver oil in a glass of orange juice. Whip and drink this juice before going to bed.
3. In a glass of warm water, dissolve 2 tsp each of apple cider vinegar and honey. Have this concoction once or twice a day.
4. Mix carrot juice and lemon juice in equal proportions. Have a large spoonful of this concoction, everyday, to cure rheumatism.
5. In two tbsp of water, add one tbsp fresh limejuice. Have this twice a day -in the morning and at night.
6. In a pint of warm water, mix juice of three lemons and three tablespoons Epsom salts. Take one tsp of the mixture in the morning and one in the evening.
7. Mix oil of wintergreen, chloroform and rubbing alcohol in the ratio of 1:3:12. Once the mixture is prepared, rub it on the affected area.
8. In a quarter of cranberry juice, dissolve 4 tsp blackstrap molasses. Drink one glass of this juice everyday, for curing rheumatism.
9. Peel some potatoes. Wash 30 grams of this peeling in half a liter of water. Strain the decoction and have it three or four times daily. This is an effective way to treat rheumatism.
10. The green stalk of rhubarb is effective in curing rheumatism. Crush this with equal amounts of sugar. Have a tsp of this mixture three or four times everyday.
11. Include foods rich in calcium, magnesium and vitamin C in the diet. This would help in treating rheumatism.
12. Extract a cup of bitter gourd juice. Mix it with a tsp of honey. Daily dose of this, for three months, would be helpful in treating rheumatism.
13. Celery is beneficial in curing rheumatism. You can either use it as a condiment or a fluid extract. 5 to 10 drops of this fluid should be mixed with a glass of hot water. Have this decoction before meals.
14. Consuming half a dozen walnuts everyday is beneficial in treating rheumatism. However, make sure you chew them properly.
15. In a bucket of warm water, add some rosemary oil. Dip the affected area in this water. This would provide relief from the pain and treat the inflammation as well.
Eat fresh fruits, especially citrus fruits. Drink one or more of the following three times each day: orange juice, fresh lemonade and grapefruit juice. You may also eat the fruits if you prefer. Drink the juice or eat the fruits first thing to get the vitamins working in your system.
Foods to Avoid
Avoid eating meat and fish, caffeinated beverages, sugar, white bread and pasta, alcohol and pickled or very salty foods. All of these foods are acidic and, while they won’t cause your rheumatism to get worse, may inhibit the work of the healthy foods in the rheumatism diet. The fewer acidic foods you eat, the more likely the alkaline foods will flush away the toxins causing rheumatoid pain rather than the acids in the foods you’ve just eaten.
Incoming search terms:
- Blackstrap Molasses Cures
- ankylosing spondylitis and sugar
- benefits of apple cider vinegar in cervical spondylosis
- best juiving recipe fir ankylosing spondylitis
- natural treatment for palindromic rheumatism
- palindromic arthritis and ankylosing spondolitis
- Honey for spondylitis
- how many daily doses of cod liver oil and orange juice for arthritis
- Honey and Cider Vinegar for rheumatoid arthritis does it really work?
- green juice fast for ankylosing spondylitis